Benefits of joining the ELA include:
- Regular open meetings of particular interest to the private residential landlord
- Very competitive insurance through a specialist policy
- Information on current housing legislation
- Special discounts negotiated with local companies on a range of services and supplies
- Networking with other landlords and associations
- Newsletters and email alerts distributed to members
- The benefit and strength of a reputable professional body recognised in the private rented sector
- Tenancy agreements, inventory forms, etc available to members
- Free 160 page reference book authored by Tessa Shepperson, a solicitor based in Norwich. This reference book is the essential bible for all landlords large or small, experienced or novice
- Free advertising of properties on this website
- Free insurance cover for tax investigation and legal defence costs for all members plus a partner/spouse who is jointly involved as a landlord.
Members receive all of the above benefits.
Membership costs - The annual membership fee is £70
In addition to the subscription there is a one-off joining fee of £15 to cover administration costs. Membership fees are normally tax deductable.
The BPF provide us with up to date information on all matters affecting private residential landlords and this information is passed to our members by way of newsletters or email news updates.
Increasing demand means that we are now able to accept members who have property interests anywhere in England and Wales.