The annual membership fee is £70
In addition to the subscription there is a one-off joining fee of £15 to cover administration costs. Membership fees are normally tax deductable.
Click on the ‘Sign Up’ link to receive your Eastern Landlords Association joining pack.
Benefits of joining the ELA include:
- Regular open meetings of particular interest to the private residential landlord including an Annual Conference
- Very competitive insurance through a specialist policy
- Information on current housing legislation
- A telephone Helpline
- Networking with other landlords and associations
- Newsletters and email alerts distributed to members
- The benefit and strength of a reputable professional body recognised in the private rented sector
- Tenancy agreements, inventory forms, etc available to members
- Free insurance cover for tax investigation and legal defence costs for all members plus a partner/spouse who is jointly involved as a landlord.