Can’t find what you’re looking for? Contact the office on 01603767101 or firstname.lastname@example.org
To see the ELA properties’ live adverts please click on the “ELA properties” Tab above.
Adverts are free for ELA members.
INFORMATION NEEDED FOR ADVERT:
- Full address of the property – this does not appear on Zoopla. We use it to obtain the EPC for the property etc. The property must have an EPC for us to advertise it. You will need a valid EPC, gas safety certificate, (if the property has gas), and an Electrical Installation Condition Report, (EICR), as it is a statutory requirement that copies of these and the “How to rent guide” are given to the tenant at the beginning of the tenancy. (See “Setting up a Tenancy”)
- Photos, especially of the kitchen, bathroom, garden, parking
- Description – all the plus points about the property. If you have room dimensions this would be good, but not essential. Are there white goods included e.g. cooker?
- We need to know your preferences of tenant regarding benefits, pets, children, smokers etc
- Rent required
- Deposit required (capped at the equivalent of 5 weeks rent)
- Tenant Fee Ban 2019 means that you cannot charge the applicant for credit checks/references or anything else, i.e. inventory. Therefore we suggest that you take a holding deposit, (capped at the equivalent of one week’s rent), before you take references. If the applicant subsequently changes their mind or the references show undisclosed bad credit you can keep the holding deposit. This is our Holding Deposit Agreement
- Is there a shower?
- Is there parking? Garage?
- Is there a garden? Shed?
- Anything else you think is important to promote your property
PLEASE SEND INFORMATION AND PHOTOS TO; email@example.com
Payment can be made by card by calling the office 01603767101 or by BACS to the ELA sort code 089250, account 68503633, quoting your membership number as the reference.
We then screen calls according to your preferences and forward enquiries to you so that you can arrange viewings.
A good idea if you are time poor is to arrange all viewings in a 2-3hr period on for example a Saturday morning.
EASTERN LANDLORDS ASSOCIATION FEES FOR TENANT REFERENCING
TENANT REFERENCING BY LET ALLIANCE
Instant = Credit check only – £20 per applicant
Comprehensive = Credit check and references from current landlord and employer – £30 per applicant, plus £20 if a guarantor credit check is required. If you want the guarantor to have a Comprehensive check the cost is £30
We are using a company called Let Alliance for this service. The applicant(s) needs to complete the LA202320 Paper application forms tenant New version. Here is the link to the Guarantor Application Form – Guarantor Comprehensive Application form – New Version
These forms must have all fields completed.
The applicant’s email address and contact number must be included and email addresses and contact numbers for the landlord and employer.
The Instant checks are literally that, as soon as the online form is completed the report is generated.
The Comprehensive reports can be quick but usually take 2-3 working days or longer. The longest delay tends to be obtaining the employer or landlord reference.
SEND FORMS TO; firstname.lastname@example.org
Payment can be made by card by calling the office 01603767101 or by BACS to the ELA sort code 089250, account 68503633.
Prices quoted are PER PERSON for Referencing
There is no fee payable by tenants to Eastern Landlords Association.
We are a member of the Property Redress Scheme
We are NOT a member of a client money protection scheme, as we do NOT charge fees or take monies, (rent, deposit etc), from tenants.